Monday, June 13, 2011

Tweet?

So, this blog looks relatively popular. There are over 100 views a day so I'm glad someone besides myself and my partner are reading the recaps! Thanks! They are really fun to write, so I hope they are fun to read as well.

I'm not really very tech-savvy and I tend to shy away from putting too much about myself on the internet. However, I was talking to one of my friends and she suggested I do one of those Twitter things for the blog. I think I had one once... for like two days, that a friend set up for me. Obviously, I never used it.

HOWEVER! A Twitter for the blog might be fun, because then it's about the blog, not me. I'm not sure how many of you readers out there are twitter people, or would want to follow tweet updates about blog posts and such. Sooooo you should let me know! I don't think you can comment on blogger unless you have a blogger account... maybe. I don't know. But everyone can email, right? So email here...

RetroRecaps@gmail.com

And let me know if you would enjoy a Twitter thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment